• 13th Annual Holiday Shop & Stroll in Historic Nob Hill. Enjoy music, food and special sales with over 50 shops and restaurants along the Nob Hill business district participating in the spirit of the holidays. Central Avenue will be closed to cars from Girard to Washington. A great way to get all of your early holiday shopping done in one area. This is a free event on December 6th, for more information call 255.5006.
• Enjoy the Annual Holiday Stroll in Old Town, December 7th. This event features live entertainment, dancers, family activities, Santa Clause will be on hand and the lighting of the giant Christmas tree at Plaza Don Luis. For more information visit http://www.albuquerqueoldtown.com.
• Come enjoy colorful floats and custom cars and bands and more at Albuquerque’s Brightest Holiday Event in Downtown . This year’s Twinkle Light Parade promises to be the best ever. The Twinkle Light Parade will light up the night starting at 5:15 pm , November 24th from the corner of 3rd Street and Central Avenue.
• From November 24th to December 30th, visitors can enjoy the magic of hundreds of thousands of twinkling lights and dazzling holiday displays at New Mexico’s largest walk-through light show. Each year’s the River Of Lights unveils a number of ingenious new sculptures and stunning displays designed and constructed by Albuquerque BioPark artists and craftsmen.
• The Annual Rio Grande Arts and Crafts Festival Holiday show will be held November 30th thru December 2nd this year at EXPO New Mexico: Home of the State Fair. This fine arts and crafts festival features over 200 national artists and craftsmen, artists, demonstrations, entertainment, food and fun. National recognized as one of the 200 best shows in the country. Featuring the Holiday Crafts Station for kids and the Holiday Cookie Walk.
This season promises many fun things to do, so get out there and enjoy. Happy Holidays!