Well, let me tell you – the market has shifted suddenly in Albuquerque. I could bore you with a lot of statistics and graphs and such but I judge the market by how hard it is to find a buyer the perfect home.
Right now I have buyers looking for homes –
- 1M+ 5000 square feet in High Desert.
- Near North Valley – she needs the perfect, simple single story, around 400K would be nice!
- A secure mid-century modern in the NE Heights would be perfect for my professional lady..
- A great 3/4 bedroom with a master downstairs would be great, in the north valley or older residential neighborhood…maybe around 400K – the house has to be cat friendly as well.
- Something on 10 acres outside of town for an incoming family….maybe San Pedro Creek is the perfect place….
- We look, we don’t see quite the right house. Just can’t find quite the right one, so if you have a home you need to sell, or have heard of one of these kinds of homes, please reach out to me today…we need homes!
Call me today! 505-440-7200